Bring a Friend Day
Hillside School is excited to host "Bring A Friend Day" on Friday, November 10, 2023. Bring a Friend Day is an opportunity for current students to show prospective students what it is like to be a 'Bulldog for a Day.' Current students may invite a friend from their former school, sports teams, summer camp, neighborhood, etc. to spend the day with them at Hillside. Prospective Hillside students who are not yet friends with a Hillside student will have a student host provided for the day!
- Complete the information form below.
- The deadline to RSVP is Wednesday, November 8th.
- Please note that this event is for boys only, in grades four to eight.
- Please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
On Visit Day:
- Visiting students should arrive at Hillside at 8:20 AM.
- Our guests are welcome to participate or observe sports practices or Fall extracurriculars from 3:05-5:00 PM. Parents/guardians should plan to pick up their son by 5:00 PM.